COVID 19 Update
The last few months have been very difficult for all of us, and we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome clients back to Trez. That day has finally arrived! From Monday 12th April, we will be providing services again.
We want to ensure you that we will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the government. Our team has been working hard to raise the bar on hygiene and sanitation to meet all the regulations. Since the health and safety of our clients and staff members is our highest priority, we ask you to kindly get familiar with our new salon rules.
We keep our salon safe by:
• Regularly and thoroughly disinfecting our hands, tools and all surfaces
• Limiting interpersonal contact as much as possible
• Maintaining proper spacing
• Wearing protective equipment
• Operating in an appointment-only system
• Encouraging cashless payments
We ask our clients to:
• Book their visit online or by a phone
• Fill a screening questionnaire when making their appointment
• Disinfect their hands thoroughly as soon as they arrive at the salon
• Do not bring company for their visit
• Cancel or reschedule their appointment if they feel unwell
• Wear a face covering*
*Update: From 24 September, guidance stating that face coverings and visors should be worn in close contact services will become law unless exempt due to health issues.
To book an appointment, please call us at 020 8249 24242. Thank you for being understanding – all the changes in our operating are motivated for providing a safe and comfortable place for all our clients and team members.
We look forward to seeing you again!